The foundation of the Peavey Aureus 28 digital mixer is professional quality audio in an easy to use package. The 10" multi-touch display allows users to access almost any control with just a couple of taps. Fifty-nine dedicated controls allow access to most critical functions with a single touch, making the Aureus the easiest to use digital mixer to date. No fumbling through endless menus - just touch the feature you want to access and adjust.Quick setup is easy with the Aureus. Packed with presets for channels, EQ, gate, compressor, scenes, and shows, the mix can be up and running in minutes. The mixer also provides the ability to save and store your own presets, scenes, and even an entire mix onto a USB drive.
Place a tablet in the onboard dock and use it as a second screen, or use any HTML5 compatible browsers for remote control. This second screen is perfect for monitoring the entire mix while adjusting a specific channel or separate group on the mixer.
The Aureus 28 digital mixer contains 28 inputs and 14 outputs with a best-in-class 10" touch display. For ultimate ease of use and workflow, the Aureus 28 has 14 dedicated encoders, 9 motorized faders, and 45 dedicated backlit buttons. Thanks to 16 XLR-1/4", RCA, Bluetooth, and USB inputs, the Aureus can connect to most audio sources. Combine that with 14 outputs, including 10 XLR, USB, and AES digital, and the Aureus will tackle just about any sound reinforcement application.
Remote control is available via onboard WIFI. Connect up to 10 devices simultaneously to control any aspect of the mix. By assigning passwords to busses, each musician can have control over their own mix by using any device that can open an HTML5 compatible browser. Access a wide selection of reverb and delay through Peavey's exclusive built-in FX series digital effects, featuring simple and advanced modes.
Whether you are mixing in a club, church, conference center, sports field, arena, or any other place requiring professional audio, the Aureus mixer is the perfect solution, providing world-class workflow and audio quality in a compact, easy-to-use format.
- Channels: 28 inputs X 14 outputs
- Inputs: 16 x XLR-1/4 Combo
- Phantom Power: 16 Channels 48V
- Additional Inputs: Bluetooth, USB A/B
- Outputs: 10 X XLR, 2 RCA, 6 Digital
- AUX Sends: 8 Aux
- Busses / Groups: 8 BUS, 2 MAIN, 4 DCA
- DATA I/O: WIFI onboard, Ethernet remote
- Computer Connectivity: Ethernet, WIFI, USB
- Headphones: 1 X 1/4
- Faders: 9 100mm Motorized
- EQ: 5-band fully parametric
- Effects: 23 effects in 2 engines
- Rack Mountable: Optional
- Mute Groups: 3 programmable
- Mute Functions: 6 Dedicated controls
- Bluetooth: Stereo - Long Range
- Solo Function: With dedicated controls
- Tablet Holder: Yes
- Weight Unpacked: N/A
- Weight Packed: 19.4lbs (8.8 kg)
- Height Packed: 21.20"(53.85cm)
- Width Packed: 18.071"(45.90cm)
- Depth Packed: 22.717"(57.70cm)